One of my favorite things about checking Treatment Scout’s analytics page is seeing the diversity in clinics that are being looked up on the site. For example, this week’s most searched clinics included varied in geography, type of clinic, civilian and veterans, secular and Christian.
The people that visited were able to get the same style of reviews and contact information for all of them — regardless of the clinic differences.
Here are the links for these five clinics:
- Lake of the Ozarks VA Clinic
- Bremwood Residential Treatment — Waverly IA
- Northwestern Community Services — Winchester VA
- NYU Psychiatry -Langone Medical Center
- Pine Rest Clinic Christian Mental Health Services — Traverse City MI
Find more clinics and reviews in a variety of types at www.treatmentscout.com